We Are Hiring
At Driven Success LLC, we are always looking for bright talent, driven to bring success to our team. There are several positions available, which are regularly updated. For further inquiries and job applications, please contact email@example.com. Make sure to attach your resumé with your contact information.
Send your resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions listed below are frequently updated. Check back to see if there are any new positions available.
We are seeking experienced sales professionals. You must be comfortable prospecting on the telephone.
Job responsibilities include:
- Driving sales revenue and market share
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation
- Presenting and selling our applications and services
- Working with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs
- Developing strong relationships with clients and delivering high levels of client care
- Proposals, presentations, product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale.
Software Engineer - Web Developer
As a senior engineer in charge of web applications and tools, you'll be part of an extremely motivated and experienced team.
- Regularly ship a variety of products from small internal tools to large-scale web applications used by thousands of people per month.
- Directly and meaningfully impact the experience of customers.
- Develop an understanding of Dynomatix's community and contribute creative web-focused design solutions to improve the experience of using our products
- Follow-through from project inception through design to detailed completion
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback
- Develop end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning.
- Rapidly prototype web user interfaces
- Participate in design process, gathering requirements with other engineers and designers
- Create open and re-usable web application components
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Experience with many of the following languages and tools is expected:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- CSS / SASS
- AJAX or similar
UI Designer + UX Expert
We are looking for versatile, self-directed artists who have experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Your folio should, above all, demonstrate originality, an ability to iterate, and an understanding of color and form.
- Integrate into a multi-disciplinary team and continually produce useful concept designs.
- Iterate quickly and submit work that solves problems rather than creates them.
- Self-manage and also be aware of the needs and requirements of those around you.