Jobs at Driven Sucecss - Software Engineer
As a senior engineer in charge of web applications and tools, you'll be part of an extremely motivated and experienced team.
Apply for Software Engineer position
- Regularly ship a variety of products from small internal tools to large-scale web applications used by thousands of people per month.
- Directly and meaningfully impact the experience of customers.
- Develop an understanding of Dynomatix's community and contribute creative web-focused design solutions to improve the experience of using our products
- Follow-through from project inception through design to detailed completion
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback
- Develop end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning.
- Rapidly prototype web user interfaces
- Participate in design process, gathering requirements with other engineers and designers
- Create open and re-usable web application components
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Experience with many of the following languages and tools is expected:
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- CSS / SASS
- AJAX or similar